Sunday, July 2, 2017

Seeing the world like a child



Since my post is about "Seeing the world like a child",  I thought it was only appropriate to post a photograph I took of a child. 

You know what I think we should all stop and do?  I think we need to stop being so serious all the time and look at the world a little more how children see it.  Life is way too short to act like most adults do: Stressed, busy, and always on the go. 

Adults get so involved into what they are doing that I think we forget how to actually have fun and think outside the box, like a child.  Children are so creative.  Don't you remember playing make believe with your parents, friends, or even by yourself?  They can make a cardboard box a spaceship in their mind, or anything they want it to be.  I'm not saying we all need to stop and make a cardboard box a spaceship!  But sometimes I think we need to step away from our hectic lives and actually let our minds wander, like a child.  Be creative and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment