Monday, June 5, 2017

My dog


In this blog post, I wanted to take the time to talk about my dog, Maddie!

I’ve known her since the day she was born but have had her in my home since she was 8 weeks old. She is now one and a half.  She is a lab/boxer mix!  I absolutely love that doggie!  She goes everywhere she can with me.


Maddie is my best friend, I'm so glad she is my dog and if I didn't have her in my life, my life would not be the same.  I can tell her anything and guess what? She doesn't talk back! HAHA!

The photograph I posted along with this blog post is an image of my girl I took this past semester.  We had to do an assignment with a dog in it and I chose to use my Maddie.  I was kind of worried she wouldn’t stay still, just because at the time she was only around a year old (still at that rambunctious little puppy stage).  But as the time went on in the studio, she started to settle down more and more. Finally I got her to sit in the chair with her looking in my direction!

I was so excited that I got the shot!  I’m seriously thinking about using this in my final portfolio!



"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."
 -Josh Billings

No comments:

Post a Comment