Sunday, June 4, 2017

Graduation is almost here...







 I have decided to talk about some emotion this blog post.  It’s coming up, very soon.  I’m graduating!  I can’t believe it!  I’ve been working so hard these past two years!  I started from the bottom, not knowing anything about photography and now, here I am, flying the nest of the photography program.  It’s a very emotional time right now.  I’m excited, nervous, and stressed.  All these emotions rolled into one person! 

I will be opening my own studio in Southern Pines NC.  More than likely it will be October 2017 before I open my store front.  

It’s a lot to think about while opening your own business.  I never knew how many things you have to think about before opening a business.  It’s so scary…  But as my instructor Erin says: “Life is full of flat squirrels that can’t make their minds up.”  So it is time to start making some decisions to help benefit my future!


I want to thank all the wonderful instructors I’ve had at Randolph Community College!  They are all wonderful people, who really care about their students!  I’m very lucky I got to meet them and so thankful that they were there for me along this very tough journey!

Also a big thank you to my mother and everyone else who has been behind me on this road.  I know it has been very tough for you all as well, being as though I haven't been around a lot with all the homework and projects I’ve had.

Last but not least, a huge thank you to my portrait instructor Erin!  She has helped me so much these last couple years!  From cutting my first mat board, to lighting, to posing people, and so much more.  Without her, I wouldn’t be the same person I am today.  I am so thankful for her and her knowledge in the photography field.






No comments:

Post a Comment