Friday, June 10, 2016

Street Photography

Off Sunset Dr. Asheboro NC

  For this week,  my assignment was to go out and shoot "Street Photography" with somebody in the picture I didn't know.  It was challenging, but not as hard as my first assignment where I had to walk up to someone I didn't know and ask permission to take a picture. 

   I investigated the area, and found the spot where I wanted my photo taken at.  I decided to wait.  I knew if I did, I might have a chance at getting the picture I had in mind.  I framed the shot and waited.

   As the time went on, people started opening up their businesses, and walking around on the street.  Finally, the moment came and this man walked around the corner.  I'm so glad I waited!  It was well worth it to capture this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment