Friday, June 10, 2016

Roy & Little Man

 
 This is Roy Frye and Little Man.  They're from Robbins NC, the town I live in.  I've seen this man and his dog walk around town every day for years.  He walks his dog to the town of Robbins 3 times a day.  I've always been fascinated how regularly he walks Little Man through town.  So dedicated.

   I one day just decided to stop and talk to him.  I asked him his name and we started talking about how he was related to the person who owned "Frye's Department Store." An old clothing store that use to be a huge hit in Robbins.  My mom has told me so many stories of going to Frye's every Summer when she was younger and getting pairs of jeans and overalls. 

   It's so amazing how much you can find out about someone if you just take the time to stop and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment